Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner you have used?

I got my hair highlighted in late June. It is naturally a darker brown and I have gradually had it dyed to a blonde. When my hair was done, my scalp got really dry and actually bled in a few spots. It is since back to normal (for the most part). I have been using L'Oreal Ever Pure and it works fine. I'm just looking for something better %26amp;/or equivalent. MUST be for color treated hair...and explain why you like it. Easy 10 points!What is the best shampoo/conditioner you have used?
Herbal Escences.


Suave color treated hair.What is the best shampoo/conditioner you have used?
I reallly like Dove, Intense Therapy shampoo and conditioner. It makes your hair soft and will also help repair it from the damage all the dying caused. I use it and and it made my hair completelyyy healthy again!


Hope this helps!
my favourite is dangerously straight by herbal essences.


but i would suggest trying colour me happy instead. [also by herbal essences.]





its great because it leaves my hair hydrated, and soft even after i dry %26amp; straighten it. XD
Gillette


it smells good and manly


you should definitely try it out

No comments:

Post a Comment