Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner are you currently using?

I am currently using Redken Extreme Shampoo %26amp; conditioner...for fun what are you currently using??thanks.What shampoo/conditioner are you currently using?
i switch between trevor sorbie's straightening addict shampoo and conditioner and head and shouldersWhat shampoo/conditioner are you currently using?
I use Garnier Fructis Body Boost


it works great and I love it.
herbal esscenses the green shampoo and the pink condititoner :) x
Pantene clarifying shampoo, Johnson%26amp;Johnson baby hair conditioner.
I can't believe how many people use Herbal Essences...it is terrible for your hair! My hair broke so much when I started using that and my hairstylist told me how bad it is for hair. So if you're using that, I suggest you maybe look for something else. I'm only saying that to help you're hair! Right now I'm using Biolage and I love it! I'm crazy about smells and this smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft!
Well I use two different ones. I use Bath and Body Works warm vanilla sugar once and then I alternate to Aussie conditioner for volume.


Hope I helped


m33gan :)
I use Herbal Essences the voluminizing shampoo and conditioner. That's about all I like.
Currently... well I was using Herbal Essences Break's Over shampoo/conditioner but then the conditioner ran out sooo I had to use that shampoo w/ Pantene Pro-V Volume conditioner. But yesterday the shampoo ran out too... so I have to go buy something new. I think I'll get Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship.
I use Garnier Fructise. It works really well. Also, Hearbal Essences is great! I use different ones every day, but mostly those 2.
I use this purple shampoo and conditioner that tones blonde hair while it cleans, so you wont have yellow hair. I love it.
i use brilliant brunette. it smells so good and it softens your hair. It naturally highlights the hair with warm brown tones. im constantly trying different shampoos and conditioners but i always come back to this one
Im in7th so someone bought my Suave Kids Watermelon Shampoo :/


and i use Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Exttra Straight


my mom uses Pantene Pro-V shampoo+conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment