Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner is right for me?

i have brown hair. its not that thick, but i have a lottt of hair. i highlighted it last summer, but they faded a little. my problem is that when i get out of the shower, as it air dries, it gets really poofy. but right before it gets poofy, i have these pretty waves. i already use infusum frizzologie leave in conditioner, and it doesnt help the poofiness. any suggestions?What shampoo/conditioner is right for me?
Try dove repairing shampoo its one of the best... if your looking to spend more for a salon shampoo I would go with redken or paul mitchell.... both very good also!!!What shampoo/conditioner is right for me?
Hello there! :)


Great question, please enjoy my answer...%26lt;33





Is your hair Frizzy/Poofy/unmanageable? Then use Herbal Essences new, Frizz-free solution. It stops poofiness and frizziness. Here is a link for the Collection so you will know what/where/about it...





http://herbalessences.com/ca_en/collecti鈥?/a>





Also, Try:


http://herbalessences.com/ca_en/collecti鈥?/a>





That will bring out the best in your waves!





I really hope I helped! Good Luckk :)


-TQA(The Queen of Acting%26lt;3)
redken curl shampoo and condition it is awsome wwith controling the frizz and poof it keeps ur hair under control
Find some anti-frizz shampoo that has a pearly color to it. The chemicals that make it look pearly will help de-poof your hair.
Maybe using frizz control. It makes your hair smooth and moisturizes to help hair stay down.
Sunsilk anti-poof!
I think maby head and shoulder is good for you.
anything halo! it does wonders!!!
try herbal esscences
use a small amount of gel!
a tiny bit of gel would probably work
citre or john frieda (I don't think i spelled that right. oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment