Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo/conditioner work on already straight hair that I want to be?

sleeker and shinier and smoother?Does Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo/conditioner work on already straight hair that I want to be?
Herbal Essences is full of alcohol which dries out the hair considerably and will leave a waxy build-up. If you can't afford professional products, visit a store like Sally's Beauty Supply or similar to find generics to the professional products for half the price.Does Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo/conditioner work on already straight hair that I want to be?
I have really incredibly curly hair. I've been using this product for a year. It does work. It allows your hair t get used to being straight, thus making it easier each time. My hair is down to my lower back and I can do my hair in about a half hour. It doesn't make your hair dry. Shiny smooth etc. Report Abuse

shampoos and conditioners that say they straighten your hair or volumize it or w/e dont really work. they just say they do but i've never gotten a shampoo that does what it says. i've tried that shampoo too! and it didnt straighten my hair but it does smell really really good! so if you want it you should get it but dont expect it to straighten your hair cuz it wont. it will only make it smell amazing!
Bascially, I think the shampoo is the excact same as any other shampoo in the line.


It just has a different smell, when I used it on my wavy hair, it was still wavy, but it smelled good and looked really shiny :)
I'm not sure that it will make it straight, but when I tried the conditioner(I did combine a little with hello hydration), my hair looks shinier and a lot smoother. It also smells amazing thanks to herbal. :D
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment