Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much do you spend on shampoo/conditioner?

Like $5.00 or $6.00How much do you spend on shampoo/conditioner?
$40-90 for only one bottle of shampoo depending on the brand I want; I love my hair too much xD- or it could just may as well be that my sister is a professional hair stylist...How much do you spend on shampoo/conditioner?
$10 each about...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I buy delorenzo shampoo and conditioner at $20 a bottle. so $40 all up.
About $10 each...I use Redkin and Nexxin....so it moderate but not to expensive. I like the way my hair feels afterwards though.
$14- $28 dollars.. I use Aveda ';Be Curly'; not sure if each are 7 or 14.. but thats just for shampoo.. If I add up all of my hair products probably like $50-$60 dollars a month to 2 weeks.
The $1 store is my best bet!! I have beautiful shiney hilighted hair - and it smells good too!!!
it all depends what brand you want and what kind of hair you want, cheap shampoo's don't do alot so i spend around 3-6.00s
$8.00 (herbal essence)
omg! i have THE THICKEST AND LONGEST HAIR its past my butt so $110 a month
I spend about $7 each
like around $7
i spend like 5 dollars on each!!! its honestly not dat bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment