Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo & conditioner are you using right now?

and do you recommend them?What shampoo %26amp; conditioner are you using right now?
I've tried many shampoo's over the years and I've found these to be excellent! I alternate mostly between ';Terax'; products and ';Phyto'; products.





I know the cost is a bit higher than your normal products, but I've found that I don't have to use as much of them when I shampoo and condition.





I use ';Terax'; Collagene Reparative Shampoo with the ';Terax'; Crema. Terax Crema has a scent to die for!





Then I alternate with ';Phytos'; Phytonectar Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Phytokarite Nutrition Extreme Masque.





I also use ';Infusium 23'; which you can purchase at most stores. I think it's pretty good. It's more affordable and easier to purchase than the Terax or Phyto products.What shampoo %26amp; conditioner are you using right now?
I use Naturelle Park Avenue mosturizing shampoo and conditioner. They are great and made with avocado oil, amino acids and proteins so it is great for your hair.


I would not recommend your us any Pantene. It is horrible for your hair, especially if you plan to color or perm it. The reason pantene leaves your hair so shiny is because it has plastic particles in the shampoo, these attach to your hair and create a buildup on your scalp and eventually your hair will end up being waxy feeling.
Funny you should ask. See, I have REALLY long hair (to my waist), so the last time I was buying shampoo, I bought ';Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength.'; It smells delightful and I was so thrilled to have found a shampoo designed specifically for people with long hair. Well, turns out I should have kept reading because now, about 3 weeks later, I noticed that my hair is seeming thicker and longer than ever and in the shower the other day I realized that right below where it says ';Length and Strength'; it reads ';for fragile hard to grow long hair.';





Sigh.





That is so not what I needed.





It does seem to be doing what it advertised though, so if that's what you're after it's a good choice. I just misunderstood and now I find myself left with a wild, heavy head of hair that is screaming for a cut!
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. And i dont really recommend them.. to me it seems that all they do is smell good. And the conditioner doesnt untangle my hair so well so i either have to use more which weighs down my hair, or use a different conditioner.
Victoria's secret So Sexy for dry/damaged hair. I love the smell and my hair feels so soft after I use it. I also switch off and use Burt's Bees, More moisture Raspberry and Brazil nut. Smells so yummy and is gentle on my hair.
bumble and bumble


i swear by it.


its expensive but worth it, especially if you have dry hair


it works super good and makes my hair silky.





of course i recommend it :)
John Freida collection: Radiant Red Daily Shampoo and Conditioner. I love this product, I would definitely recommend it as long as you have the same color of hair.
I switch off brands often. Right now I am using Pantene and I like it...I have also used Dove...it is okay but, the conditioner isn't as good as I would like.
Hahah! I think we're out of shampoo so I've been using my kid's Johnson %26amp; Johnson... it's awesome!





For conditioner I'll use whatever's in the shower if I remember.
hello hydration


it smells really good


thats about it lol.





i love this abba stuff my stepmom has.


it always makes my hair super super soft
aussie luscious long


omg it smells lovely, leaves my hair really soft and healthy!


def recommend it!!
Dove intense therapy...its amazing and totally affordable!!!!!!





makes my hair smell soooo good and all soft n shiny!
Tresemme oohhh la la








Works great for me, I can't afford that expensive stuff that I would rather have!
Jason
I use tresamae but Sunsilk is really good.
Garnier Fructis - like it, but I am not too picky.
creme of nature. They are AMAZING!
sunsilk no major issues...smells so good and makes my hair soo soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment