Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I get Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo + conditioner, and does it work?

What shops can I get it from, and is it available all over Australia? Also, does it work? Thanks!Where can I get Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo + conditioner, and does it work?
sure is...its available at all your supermarkets Woolworths, Coles and most pharmacies.





oh and it works a treat i love it .. =)Where can I get Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo + conditioner, and does it work?
It works GREAT!! I love their selection too!! You can get it at Target, WalMart, places like that!! :) IDK if they have those there, but here's a link to the Australian site!!





http://www.herbalessences.com.au/
when you find it, make sure to check the ingrediants. if it has wax in it, don't get it because it's bad for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment