Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's the best, reasonable priced shampoo / conditioner to get my dry hair feeling way healthier?

I have naturally dry hair, and need it to be softer. it's a short to mid length about down to my eye brows, any ideas less than 20 bucks?What's the best, reasonable priced shampoo / conditioner to get my dry hair feeling way healthier?
Try your local drugstore =]





Try to look for a shampoo that doesn't have sulfates, a harsh ingredient that strips moisture from your hair, and get any conditioner that's rich and says ';moisturizing'; because it will help provide moisture to dry hair.





But, satisfaction cannot be guaranteed with cheap hair products. Personally, I've found that super low-cost products tend to dry out my hair even more and does not make it feel as healthy and nice as higher-end products. So, I would recommend higher-end brands.





Even if you're not willing to spend that much, drugstores now sell brand products like Nexxus, Redkin, Matrix, and TiGi. They're under $20 bucks and are better quality than brands like Pantene or Herbal Essences.What's the best, reasonable priced shampoo / conditioner to get my dry hair feeling way healthier?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment