Monday, August 23, 2010

What Shampoo/ Conditioner should I use for my think, course, light brown hair to make it softer and shinier?

Also my hair isn't very long. It's about shoulder length.What Shampoo/ Conditioner should I use for my think, course, light brown hair to make it softer and shinier?
Um try a bunch of brands and then pick the one you like best(thats what i did) like maybe biolage or herbal esscensess(sp?). good luck %26lt;3What Shampoo/ Conditioner should I use for my think, course, light brown hair to make it softer and shinier?
omg i have brown hair and its shoulder length to (well i dyed it black but its naturaly brown) but anyways i use pantene shine or somthing like that and it works soo well all my friends ask how my hair is so shiney and silky =)
i have the same hair and i using pantene always smooth shampoo %26amp; conditioner. people always compliment me on how smooth and soft my hair is. you can buy it @ target
i use nioxin, it says its for thin to normal hair, but mines really thik and frizzy, and i use nioxin and it helps alot...kind of expensive though
I have almost the same hair, and I use Tresemme, and Pantene. It works wonders for me.


Also, I use Bumble %26amp; Bumble shine spray, it too works really well.


Hope this works for you!
garnier shine burst.


shampoo


and conditioner.
herbal esscensess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garnier Frutis is great
sleek. by matrix. it works wonders!!
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment