Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone have a problem with your hair coming out because of Panteen shampoo & conditioner?

I have long hair and have been using Panteen shampoo %26amp; conditioner for years. Someone told me that a lot of hair falls out when they use Panteen. I just wonder if my normal hair loss from brushing and such is the result of using Panteen. Has anyone ever had this problem using Panteen?Does anyone have a problem with your hair coming out because of Panteen shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
You should try a new shampoo and conditioner!!





The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get organix at Target, Kroger, Safeway, Duane Reade, Albertsons, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com/


.Does anyone have a problem with your hair coming out because of Panteen shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
if hair is coming out this could be a hormone problem which should be checked with the doctor. panteen contains silicone which make make your hair shine but you can also have be allergic to it
Shockingly I have not heard this, but I use pantene and I notice loss of hair through the brush and sinks. I would love to know if this is true. I will change immediately.
hmm...no and I use different shampoos sometimes and not just Pantene all the time so I guess kind of?
i use panteen right now, i just swiched from another shampoo and conditioner. and my hair has been falling out more than usual while in the shower then when i used the other brand. i dont know what it is. i have medium lenght hair. you are suppose to lose around 15-20 hairs a day, no matter what shampoo it is.





i would change brands for a little bit, and see if your hair still falls out. if it still falls out in big amounts you could have something else wrong with you, and might need to go to the doctor.





also if you don't recieve enough calories in a day your hair will fall out because there isn't enough nutrients to supply to your whole body and hair. so the nutrients go for the important parts of your body first.





courtney
I have used pantene for years also. I love the way it makes my hair feel and look. However in the last 6-8 months my hair is breaking and falling out. (I always shed some) but this is extreme. I do not believe it is pantenes fault. I did switch to treseme anti breakage (it smells bad) but it works.


breaking and falling out has lessened.





I have always had to keep a second brand of shampoo and conditioner because after a month or so the regular one would not work as well. so I would always switch for a week then switch back.
i also have long hair and have used pantene for a long time now. i found that it makes my hair softer silkier and just prettier. I have never had that problem. are you using any other hair products that could cause that problem? anyway good luck with your hair
Come to think of it, yes! I had that problem, too, but I did not realize it until just now. I have been using a different shampoo and conditioner for quite a while and I don't have that problem anymore.


I wonder if it's the wax in Pantene that cause hair loss.
I also have long hair and have been using Pantene for many years. I do lose some hair while shampooing and brushing, but it's not enough to worry about. I read once that it is typical to lose about 100 strands each day, so the hair loss that you're seeing might be normal. Also, if you're really concerned about your use of Pantene, switch your shampoo from time to time. It is good practice to change shampoo brands a few times a year and use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of product buildup at least once a week.
I have never had any problem with it, and I go back and forth to different brands.





A hairdresser told me that the main reason for hair falling out is stress. However, it falls out once the stress is over - so you don't usually associate hair falling out with something thats going on in your life.
holy **** I I didn't think about that until now.....Good question I think it has raised an eyebrow for a few of us

No comments:

Post a Comment