Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm planning to dye my hair, is their a special shampoo/conditioner to keep it nice?

I dyed it before, and continued using Mane 'n Tail. First off, that's the worst shampoo i've ever used, and the color faded real quick. Please help?? I don't wanna mess up again.I'm planning to dye my hair, is their a special shampoo/conditioner to keep it nice?
there are many shampoo's and conditioner's made to strengthen and keep your hair healthy after getting your hair dyed. just look for brands such as Herbal Essences, Pantene, Dove with the label that says ';For dyed hair'; ..go for the major trusted brand names. good luckI'm planning to dye my hair, is their a special shampoo/conditioner to keep it nice?
Loreal for colored or dyed hair. You can get it at any grocery or drug store.
After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hairhttp://tinyurl.com/5fygro

No comments:

Post a Comment