Saturday, August 21, 2010

What salon shampoo/conditioner should i buy?

So i'm going to get something new soon, simply because i like to try new things. My hair is naturally straight and easy to style. I'm white, so the texture is pretty simple. I have very thick hair, so no volume problems. I've liked Nexxus, Paul mitchell, and John Frieda. So if you like these products, what else have you liked. I like to stick with salon products only. Thanks in advance guys, i'll try and answer your questions as well. I'll pick a best answer ASAP.What salon shampoo/conditioner should i buy?
I have the same exact thing, white and thick hair also. I love the joico shampoos. They have all kinds of different kinds but dry hair, color, volume, everything possible. Also the brand Kiwi is really good too, it smells awesome!What salon shampoo/conditioner should i buy?
you can try aveida and also pantene pro v is very good and treseme for your hair texture

No comments:

Post a Comment