Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm growing out my hair long, which is the best shampoo/conditioner to treat my curls to grow long and healthy

I'm using Pantene right now, any other tips? Maybe a curling shampoo would be good, so the curls are strengthening at the same time of the growth?I'm growing out my hair long, which is the best shampoo/conditioner to treat my curls to grow long and healthy
Pantene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm growing out my hair long, which is the best shampoo/conditioner to treat my curls to grow long and healthy
Stop using Pantene as soon as the bottle is used up. It contains a type of wax floors are treated with, which builds up on your hair.





I would try different curl shampoos, don't just use one all the time. It's good to switch around and have variety.
I don't know what's best, I think Pantene is pretty good, but in my experience all ringlets turn into looser curls or waves at waist length and they never come back. Maybe there's a product that prevents this, but I haven't heard of it.
it is obveouse that you need to use sunsilk shampoo and condioner for your type of hair.
Well first off STOP using Pantene!!!!!!! It is horrible...it has wax and plastic particles in it that build up on your hair and will cause it to break off. You should take vitamins (such as prenatals that you can find at Walmart) to make your hair grow faster. If you want something cheaper from a drug store or grocery...Dove is great. At a salon Bed Head for curls is wonderful. Always Always use conditioner. Only wash your hair everyother day. Everyday makes hair even drier. Bed Head Curls Rock is a great cream for curls.


Hair grows about a 1/2 inch a month on average. You should get a trim (only 1/4';) every 3-4 months.


Hope this helps your curlys!!!!!!!!
If you get a trim when the moon is waning then it will grow faster. That is between the full moon and the new moon.
you can use pantenne brunette expressions
garnier new curl and shine
In 2004 my hair was short like a guys-now its almost down by my bra strap in back. Ive used something called Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. Its actually for horse's mane's and tail's! You can get it at the grocery store or at a pet store! Its supposed to make your hair thicker, longer and more silky. Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment