Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner is recommended for growing hair?

I have thick wavy hair, that's just below my shoulders and nothing seems to make it grow. I get it trimmed every three months, I don't damage my hair with a ton of products and heat, and I use Pantene Pro-v Beautiful Lengths and it hasn't grown in 6 months. I could use some advice. I want my hair really long and healthy.What shampoo and conditioner is recommended for growing hair?
I would recommand the use of Dove ! Its really goodWhat shampoo and conditioner is recommended for growing hair?
I have the exact same kind of hair as you, same length and everything!





So the thing is that shampoo and conditioners don't really make your hair grow automatically. They just make your hair stronger and fight split ends so it might grow a little faster. I'm using the Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths too, and that happens to be one of the best products you can get for fighting split ends. But keep in mind that shampoo and conditioner can only make your hair healthier and fight damage.





It's great that you are getting a trim every three months and don't use a ton of heat products. I would recommend that you stick with the Pantene stuff, but if you really don't like it I say try Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship or Breaks Over, Garnier Fructis Length and Strength, or Dove Intense Damage Therapy.


Good luck with making your hair grow! =-)
Nioxin is a good one to use. also they have vitamins in nioxin that actually make your hair and nails grow super good and fast.


you have to buy nioxin in a salon but its the best out there. dont buy any shampoos or conditioners from department stores spend the lil extra money and get the good stuff
the very best treatment is an oil treatment and the very best is Mira hair oil


shampoos by themselves will slowly stunt growth as they slow clog up pores





use a good hair oil like Mira hair oil and grow hair fast

No comments:

Post a Comment