Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best body wash and shampoo/conditioner?

What is the best smelling bodywash and shampoo that are not outrageously priced and leave the smell on you until the next day? I am on sort of a budget so if you know the price that would be great. I like all scents especially fruity,flower or sweet! I am allergic to Breck products! also can you tell me if it drys out your skin? thank you so much!What is the best body wash and shampoo/conditioner?
I use Suave and LOVE it it comes in all flavors, um, scents. And it is great for your skin. I can get a bottle of shampoo for $2.50, I washed my hair y-day and can still smell it. For my skin I use the suave with Shae and coconut butter better moisturizer, body wash, it doesn't have much for scent so I use body spray and reapply as necessary.


good luckWhat is the best body wash and shampoo/conditioner?
personally i dont like scented soaps-that just creeps me out. i want it to clean me-not cover up the stink. I just use plain dove body wash, it works great! dove shampoo is also pretty good, or garnier fructis if youre looking for that scent. if you really want a scented bodywash the only thing i could suggest to you would be like axe or old spice, but i doubt theyre cheap. personally id say use one product to clean you or another to make you smell good





EDIT


you can also get the dove moisturizing body wash, which will definitely not dry out your skin
i like tone mango splash. mmm the best ever! and avalible at your local grocery store
I would definitely suggest suave. Their shampoos are well priced and come in a million different great scents. I love the coconut! It's make me feel like I've come back from a tropical beach. But you can pick whichever scent appeals to you most.

No comments:

Post a Comment