Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo & conditioner do u recommend for me?

My hair is very damaged =/, because I straighten all the time and its burnt =( I recently started using this stuff that you apply to your hair when straightening it so that it won't burn but its still damaged from when I didn't use the stuff. So what conditioner/shampoo brand would be best to help restore its healthiness, shiny-ness and softness. btw I'd prefer something that's not volume enhancing and what not, I want straight hair =)What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do u recommend for me?
I would recommend Aveda Brilliant shampoo and conditioner, and that you deep condition it once a week.What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do u recommend for me?
I have the same problem! i straighten my hair daily since it is so thick and poofy, its necessary to if i want to wear my hair down! :) I recently started using sunsilk thermashine shampoo and conditioner, and i love it, it really helps (also it smells awesome). When I bought my shampoo, it came with a sample of Sunsilk straight to perfection heat defense cream, for people like you and me who use heat styling a lot. It worked amazingly and i started buying it once my sample was gone. Also, I recommend a Remington Wet 2 Straight brand straightener, it works really well, doesnt ruin your hair, and is not very expensive: http://www.target.com/Remington-Wet-Stra鈥?/a>





My daily hair routine: I take a shower, using my sunsilk thermashine shampoo and conditioner, towel dry my hair, apply the heat defense cream, blow dry it, then straighten it with that straightener. My hair is a lot better now!
Unfortunately there isn't any shampoo or conditioner that is going to get your ends healthy again. You are going to have to get your damaged ends cut off not matter if its half an inch or an inch. Once you get your ends cut off try biolage hydrating shampoo %26amp; conditioner ( purple lettering) you can't get it anywhere other then hair salons. It really does make a big difference in getting moisture back into your hair if you straighten it a lot. Also consider getting a hair serum to put in your hair after you already spray the flat iron protector into your hair %26amp; apply more serum after you run the flat iron through your hair. Again make sure the serum is professional product bc walmart, cvs etc. may seem like it's helping your hair but in the long run you'll just end up having to get more cut off bc it won't do it's job. hope this helped!!
Mane n tail.


It is a horse shampoo and it works on humans to(it says it on the back.) I started using and in about a week my hair repaired and is shiny and soft.


also try some biosilk, you put it on your hair when it is dry and when you use the flat iron it melts the biosilk off of your hair instead of burning your hair. Don't use to much or it will look oily.





Good Luck(:
ya know.. it sounds bad but cutting your hair a little will help get rid of the deadness.. try another style like scrunching your hair. wearin it up naturally. and using tht garnier fructis sleek and shine made my hair softer. the leave in conditioner helps and the spray shine helps with the shine hope i helped!
sunsilk has a shampoo for damaged hair. i don't use that shampoo, but i do use the sunsilk brand and it works amazingly.
pantene. it works amazingly.
herbal essence or vive pro.. just look on the bottle to see which one is for damaged hair. They work great and smell good. :)
try head and shoulders or fruiticus. fruitcus has a shampoo especially for making hair straight.
Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal worked WONDERS for my hair
Use fructus garnier. it comes with different types for every type of hair. It's amazing and smells great! Try it
Dove frizz control. Its in a light purplr bottle.
Treseme or Dove
i have very dry curley hair put olivel oil it works



i recomend one of those big buzzing razor things.


it helps dont worry.
i heard mane n' tail is good.


look it up!
rusk calm conditioner.


it makes ur hair like unblevably soft.


and you order it for cheeep!


relly good

No comments:

Post a Comment