Monday, August 23, 2010

Good shampoo for swimmer OR a good 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner?

I have swimming class every week, for about 1 hour. I only have 15 minutes to shower to get back to school, do i need to use a special shampoo, or is it okay to wash with a 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner to save time, then when I go home, rinse my hair with just water and put regular conditioner on my hair for 10 minutes and rinse?


What is the best brand, in your opinion of these two types of shampoos?Good shampoo for swimmer OR a good 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner?
You have a few alternatives. Personally, I use Herbal Essences ';Hello Hydration'; 2-in-1. It's a blue bottle with a lime green cap. I swim basically every day, and that keeps my hair pretty soft. If I have time, two washes makes it impossible for me to tell I was in a pool. Another option is a shampoo specifically designed to remove chlorine, such as Ultra-Swim. They work very well, but they tend to be pricey. When I was younger, I used L'Oreal shampoo meant to remove chlorine, but I haven't been able to find it. Your final option is to just wash your hair and when you have time use a baking soda and water mixture to wash your hair. Let it in your hair for about 10 minutes before rinsing it out. I found that this was the most effective way for me to deal with chlorine. The only downside is that it can get a little messy. This option probably isn't as viable for you since you're only swimming once a week, and it's hardly worth going through the hassle. The first option is probably the best one for you.Good shampoo for swimmer OR a good 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner?
I dont think you need to use a special shampoo. As long as you use some special shampoo at night, to get the chlorine totally out.





I am a swimmer but i have practice at night so i just go home and take a shower, but it is best to get most of the chlorine out right away.





I use Aveda a few times a month, which just helps finalize i think, Otherwise, i use pantene or bath %26amp; body works shampoo and conditioner. Don't get too specific, it'll just get too compicated.





2 in 1 is perfectly fine





I hope this helps
Depending upon where you live....





Go to a beauty Supply store.I suggest Sally Beauty Supply. There is a product called 'Generic Clarifying Shampoo. It compares to Nexxus Aloe Rid which is not sold anymore except in the generic form.It is amazing about taking the chlorine buildup off your hair. It is in a white bottle with black lettering.





Any good clarifying shampoo should work. Read the back labels and see if it takes out chemicals and impurities in the hair.





I know they also make swimmers shampoo and Swimmers conditioner.A beauty supply store is a place to find it. The specific swimmer products may not come out until early summer,but definitely pick up a clarifying shampoo.
if you are swimming only once a week it probably doesn' t matter as much, but AquaSwim is a great shampoo for removing and neutralizing chlorine so your hair doesn't turn into green straw. They make a conditioner too but I find that the shampoo is the most important part, and then you can use any off the shelf conditioner. I don't think there is a 2 in 1 aquaswim so if you are pressed for time just shampoo.
TriSwim. It's made for swimmers and removes chlorine and prevents damage. It also gets rid of the smell of chlorine.





Here's the link to the website:


http://www.triathletesports.com/SearchRe鈥?/a>
i LOVE sunsilk shampoo %26amp; conditioner .


they have different colors, but the purple one is my favorite ! it makes me hair soo smooth %26amp; soft, but i also prefer garnier fructis, smells good, those are my choices.





try finding 2 in 1's in these brands , i like them a lot :D lol . good luck shopping !
well im a guy and i use 3 shampoo rinses and 2 condtioner rinses which works pretty good
For 2 in 1 I like Fructis
Finesse is amazing





JUST TRY IT FOR ME


lol jk do watcha want

No comments:

Post a Comment