Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo, conditioner you have used?

TIGI- S Factor Products





Smoothing Shampoo


Smoothing Conditioner


Color Savy Shampoo


Color Savy Conditioner ...


Also, they have a product called Seriously Straight i use it when I flat iron my hair and it is the best. All there products that I have used are great and they all smell really well.





http://www.haircarechoices.com/details_t鈥?/a>





Best of Luck to you ~~What is the best shampoo, conditioner you have used?
Loreal Color Vive for regular hair. My stylist recommended it, and I love it! It makes my hair so shiny and soft. And it actually brightens your hair! Not like dramatically, but it does make it look healthier and less dull. Good luck!What is the best shampoo, conditioner you have used?
Herbal Essence. Its the BEST. Its better then Pantine and all the others COMBiNED. My hair is naturaly wavey and curly and when i use a different shampoo and conditionar other than herbal essence my hair doesnt curl nicely but Herbal Essence makes it curl perfectly
Redken for shampoo


and i learned to like Vo5


conditioner's, they are alittle


less expensive
Treseme (spelling?)
i use herbal essessence. i love all of different types and they all smell FABULOUS!!!!!
terax conditioner is simply the best for long, straight hair!
I love Dove.


lol.


It makes my hair so soft. I get compliments on it all the time.
The best i've ever used were Marc Anthony Moisture Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner. They instantly made my hair shiny and silky smooth :) I recommend it!
EO Chamomile Honey Shampoo and Lavendar Leav-in/Rinse Out Conditioner. They are the only products that don't irritate my skin and they smell great! I got them off of Drugstore.com.
herbal essence





the kind that gives your hair the body I HAVE BIG HAIR!!! lol i used to have really flat hair and i didnt like it because it just sat there, but i also didnt like to put lots of product into it either. now i just use the shampoo and conditioner and now my hair is great!
lmao! don't do herbal essences


thats the WORST for your hair.
biolage
I love the sunsilk products. They work for whatever way my hair is that day. They make it soft and manageable. I love them!





%26amp; herbal essence are BAD for you hair. I had my hairstlyist tell me that was the reason my hair was so frizzy, dry, and just plain horrible.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment