Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner gives you shiny, volumized and frizz free hair?

I don't like:


herbal essences (good smell, bad frizz)


pantene (coats hair)


fructis garnier (coats hair)


suave (frizz)





I do like dove moisture, but it makes my hair normal and I want it big. I have also used pro age, but I would like it shinier.





I loved loreal vive, but too much frizz.





hmm... maybe pro age with a shine serum?


which serum makes your hair shiny without making it greasy?


I mean... if there's no good shampoo out there.What shampoo/conditioner gives you shiny, volumized and frizz free hair?
I learned this from my beautician and in beauty school...buy your shampoo and conditioner from your local salon. Their brand. All the other shampoo and conditioners have stuff in them that puts a nasty coat on your hair...Shampoo and conditoners from a salon don't have any of that in it. Good Luck.What shampoo/conditioner gives you shiny, volumized and frizz free hair?
I know you already said dove, but I really like dove lemongrass and grapefruit scent. It is really nice when I take a shower in the morning and it leaves my hair bouncy and shiny all day. I couldn't really tell you about the frizzy part since my hair is always frizzy since it is so thick, but for the most part it works really well. You should try it.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment