Monday, August 23, 2010

What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner brand?

Creme of Nature is great.What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner brand?
I'm finicky about shampoo and get bored with it in about a month. I've tried everything!What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner brand?
When I was younger it was all about the smell and Fragrance but as I got older I soon realized it was all about how my hair reacted to the shampoo and conditioner.





For the last 12 years I am still using Paul Mitchel Shampoo One and The Conditioner





Every time I go to the beauty shop I always get told I have the cleanest hair and every since I started using Paul Mitchel it is great for my hair because I have thick and curly hair that frizes and gets wild especially in the area I live in that contains a lot of humidity. My hair always has a shine and always smells clean even when I sweat.





The only down fall I have about this product is how expensive it is but if I buy it at the end of the month, I can always get it 2 for 1.
i absolutly love pureology!


it makes your scalp tingle and it smells very mintyy!


its a good tingle though. :]


and, it makes your hair feel so clean and soft and shiny, you reallly dont have to shampoo twice!


my other favorite is aveda, its smells the same and does the same stuff, its just only one kind that is like that.


but all the pureology collections do great things with your hair. :]]
I'm all about shampoo that smells realllllly good, so I love Aveda Shampure. Pureology is awesome too, especially for maintaining color.
herbal essences which you can het at a groccery store or paul mitchell which is really good but you can only get it at a haircut place or a salon! Tre Semme is also good. Hope that helped.
Herbal Essence is my FAVORITE!
i love tresemme!


';tresemme, tresemme, oh la la';
Biolage by Matrix.
Head %26amp; Shoulders is my fav but Garnier Fructus is my second
Herbal Essences Rasberry
Alberto Balsam
Wella and Herbal Essences
Matrix Biolage
Mitzani, %26amp; Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural.
Clobex (medicated for dry scalp)
Japanese brands :]
Pantinene


or


Garner Fru.
Loreal
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V
pantene ecpecially the humidity proof
herbal essence (the blue bottle)


very hydrating
Bed Head.


it smells so good.


people actually smell my hair because it smells so good!
I like Kera Care products by Avlon.
garnier =D
That new gillette shampoo its great
Axe and something else for men can't remember the name
herbal essences
vinegar
herbal essences
Treseme, or suave

No comments:

Post a Comment