Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's the best shampoo/conditioner to define waves & curls?

My hair is really stubborn but I want to accentuate it's positive points and style it. Garnier Fructis and Sunsilk haven't worked for me. Any suggestions for something that will actually work?What's the best shampoo/conditioner to define waves %26amp; curls?
PanteneWhat's the best shampoo/conditioner to define waves %26amp; curls?
Herbal Essence works for me! (It has a line of good waves and curls products, and the bottles are purple!) Hope I helped!


PS. They sell them at your local store!





Answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have waves/curls and i use tigi catwalk curls rock.


Look it up it really works.


If not you could use pantene..it kinda works.


I also use Giovanni natural organic shampoo.


I also put egg yolk in my hair-IT WORKS.


makes it shinier and smoother
get sum of that blue
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment