Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's The Best Shampoo/Conditioner For Hair With A lot of Volume ?

My hair has volume, is thick, and I have a lot. What's the best shampoo and Conditioner? What's The Best Shampoo/Conditioner For Hair With A lot of Volume ?
AJAX :-PWhat's The Best Shampoo/Conditioner For Hair With A lot of Volume ?
you might want to try the kerastase line (oleo relax), it amazingly works for me. i got same prob, heavy hair with a bit of wave. if i want it straighter, i just use this stuff. a bit pricey but worth every cent esp the masque/conditioner.
my hair is like that and i use fructis garnier sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner (it weighs down my hair so that it doesn't look so voluminous)
My hair's the same, it's pretty long, thick and has a lot of volume. I often change Shampoo and half an hour ago I washed my hair with this Garnier Fructis Long %26amp; Strong thingy and conditioner. It's good. Nothing spectacular but worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment