Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner is best for brunettes, and does it make your hair darker?

Thanks a lot!What shampoo/conditioner is best for brunettes, and does it make your hair darker?
pantene the brute one that says it makes your hair darker.What shampoo/conditioner is best for brunettes, and does it make your hair darker?
head and shoulders!


and no i dont have dandruff...because i use the shampoo!! lol some people get grossed out by the brand of shampoo?? but really, its worse if u have dandruff and DONT use it...


anyways....


once a week i use the garnier fructis hair masque


and i use strength and repair conditioner.


occasionally i use the color shield shampoo because i dye my hair.
the best shampoo i have ever used is head and shoulders!!!!!!!!!!!





no shampoo can make your hair darker, but this ives it a shine so it looks healthier.





make sure you condition every single day too and do a hair mask once a week, one containing avocado.
I use that John Frieda Brilliant Brunette stuff. Just because I dye my hair a lot (although brown's my natural color) and it makes it shinier and more healthy whenever I take it back to brown.
I use herbal essences. use whichever type is best for your hair type. It hasn't made my hair darker
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment