Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner to purchase in discount stores for fine hair?

Nexus, herbal essence, or garnier fructisWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner to purchase in discount stores for fine hair?
Try Avon, or Pantene, both affordable and good on the hair. Buy a volumising shampoo and conditioner.What is the best shampoo/conditioner to purchase in discount stores for fine hair?
Suave or Tresemme are two excellent options. They're both only a couple of dollars each. The reason why I chose these two above all others is that they are based on professional, salon formulas, so you're getting salon-quality for discount-store price. I've tried both on my hair and decided that they were actually BETTER than my twelve dollar Redken and Paul Mitchells.





In addition, if you're looking for intense moisture, Dove is a good choice. Although it may weigh down your fine hair, it really is the most moisturizing shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried. Just be careful not to use too much conditioner.
My friend swears by CitriShine.
I swear by ';Suave'; shampoo %26amp; rinse.....However, if you have fine hair, to thicken it ........I wouldn't use cream rinse, except like every 2-3, shampoo's.....Because , I have thee thickest hair, for a blonde, and when I use cream rinse, my hair doesn't have as much body, and it seems really fine to me......So, I only use rinse, like every other shampoo........ My sister has really fine hair like you say you do, and she doesn't rinse her hair all the time either, and her hair looks really thick when she doesn't use it, to me...I can always tell when she's not useing it.... Good-luck......
try th baby jonsons stuff........ one of my friend likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment