Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the cheapest, but best brand of moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?

The best way is to leave olive oil in your hair for 10 minutes,


it works wonders, your hair will be so soft and shiny after you wash


it out, and Pantene is a really good to wash your hair with.What is the cheapest, but best brand of moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Neutrogena Triple Moisture. It's not too expensive and it's amazing!!!





They have shampoo, daily conditioner, a weekly conditioning treatment, and a leave in conditioner.





I stripped and then bleached my DYED black hair to blond and it was horrible. then I used the weekly treatment and the daily conditioner and now my hair is super soft and shiny :)





Each product is only about $4-6 and it's totally worth every penny. But you really only need the daily conditioner and maybe the weekly conditioner because they work so well





Hope I helped :)What is the cheapest, but best brand of moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Baby shampoo is the best i am 20 and i have been using it for a along time my hair is always soft and clean and its pretty cheap it matters wat kind u get or u could get ivory shampoo its body and shampoo it cost a little more but its juts the same
Dove. Dove. Dove. You get more for your money and it's best if used as a combo ( Dove Shampoo and Conditioner ). I've used Dove in my hair for years with no issue and I mean the bar soap before any shampoo was introduced.
Dove is really good for dry and damaged hair, and it's not that expensive. It works for straight, wavy, and curly hair.


Pantene is best for straight hair, and treseme is really good for curly hair
I like Pantene 2 in 1 wash. Also, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and Down Under Naturals. %26gt;-%26lt;-(-:}
well, if you want natural, there's pantene nature fusion that are about $8 for a pretty large container. Pert is also good quality and pretty cheap.
Pantene Pro V


get the kind for dry hair


I swear pantene works better than most salon brands
Yuck Pantene is horrible for hair ingredients wise.... I would go with Dove or Aussie
Just never use Suave, its the devil
garnier fructis!
Dont use suave it made my hair greasy
Hymalaya myb??


Pantine


..VO5


....if u need something good u must pay more

No comments:

Post a Comment