Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats a shampoo/conditioner i can buy to make my hair grow faster?

thanks :)Whats a shampoo/conditioner i can buy to make my hair grow faster?
Nothing you do to your hair externally will help it grow. Hair growth comes from a healthy lifestyle. Most hair will grow from 1/4 to 1/2 inch a month. Taking a daily vitamin and eating healthy will help speed it up a little.Whats a shampoo/conditioner i can buy to make my hair grow faster?
Umm ok there are actually vitamins etc that make your hair grow faster , I have no idea why someone would say otherwise .





When I was pregnant with my daughter I cut my hair twice and it grew back so fast , I cut it above my shoulders and both times it was back below my shoulder blades . I was of course on prenatal vitamins ( just regular drugstore brand) but also I was using Garnier Fructis .. I am not sure hows it is spelled . I really liked them and always noticed that my hair was shiny and healthy while using it .





Of course if you take vitamins or eat foods that will help your hair grow it wont just be the hair on your head ! Your leg hair and also your finger/toe nails will sprout .





I am not sure if its true or not but since you might as well try everything you can try taking better care of your hair like not over washing , do not brush wet hair , try to reduced the use of heat styling , get routine trims and keep your hair in a braid at night ...those things are all said to help keep your hair healthy and prevent excessive breakage .





I would so a search for foods that can help you too ....
The Original Main 'n Tail shampoos and conditioners are known for their use on horses (and since its popularity....humans too) to keep their hair healthy, provide protection against the elements, and thus having a positive effect on the growing of hair faster. They are inexpensive and can be found even at your local walmart. There are found with the regular shampoos and conditioners. Ive tried them and they seem to work well.
Well, there really isn't a shampoo, but you can try Pantene beautiful legnths or herbal essence long term relationship. Plenty of sleep, exercise, fresh air, a good diet and take fish oil capsules and vitamins e and b will encourage your hair to grow more quickly. Also, while in the shower, take the time to thoroughly massage the shampoo, rubbing at the roots, it helps keep hair healthy and encourages to grow faster.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Hair is dead matter just like your nails. They both grow outward from within/the root. All you can do for hair is wash and condition it. You have to replace your bodies natural oils on it that you have washed away with artificial oils in conditioners or hot oil treatments. To make hair and nails grow is eating right and taking daily vitamins.
These ppl are not helpful hah


but it's true none really do make your hair grow faster


but what you can do too help it is massage in the sculp when you do wash your hair


and if you have split ends i andvise you cut them off cuz then your hair wont grow


:)))
Drink lots of water, eat lots of veggies and protiens. But don't expect seeable results. Ask your hair person (can't remember the name, lol) and get it trimmed a little every 6-8 weeks so it looks nice.
There is no such shampoo, conditioner, Vitamin, or product that will make your hair grow faster.





That includes Biotin, Prenatal Vitamins, and Mane and tail.
Prenatal Vitamins, %26amp; Mane %26amp; Tails Shampoo.








I'm in the same situation I've been doing this for like 2 weeks %26amp; my hair is growing like crazy! GOOD LUCK :)
well i definately would get moisturizing shamp %26amp; condit cuz healthy hair grows faster naturally. Also there are certain foods that promote hair growth... so u may want to check that out :)
Shampoos and conditioners don't make hair grow faster
darling that doesnt make your hair grow longer.youll just have to wait
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment