Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best thickening shampoo/conditioner?

I have thin hair. Cooperates easily. Whats the best shampoo and conditioner line that you recommend. I want lots of volume too. thanks. :)What is the best thickening shampoo/conditioner?
burts bees can be found at target for 8$ make hair grow fastWhat is the best thickening shampoo/conditioner?
Kerastase- most beauticians use this product in their salons. I have heard that its a great product. Quite expensive though, I would say purchase it on ebay.com. Also try TreSemme products. Personally I use TreSemme and Carols Daughter Hair Products. I just started using Dr Miracle, I didnt think that it was a good product, but it works. I felt the tingly feeling throughout my scalp all night. I recommend Dr Miracles Hair Conditioner / Scalp Conditioner also.








Hope this helps.
i think redken but that's a lot of dough

No comments:

Post a Comment