Monday, November 21, 2011

What's your favorite hair shampoo/conditioner and why?

I happen to love Tresemme. =]What's your favorite hair shampoo/conditioner and why?
I really like Tresemme and Aussie. I usually use Aussie during the winter and Tresemme during the summer bc the sun and pulling it back makes my hair all dry and funky and its a good protector against that. Aussie just smells good and I like to change it up every once in a while.What's your favorite hair shampoo/conditioner and why?
I use the same as Audrina, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. It's a blue bottle. Very nice shampoo and conditioner, hydrates hair, and smells great too.
I'm in love with Paul Mitchell's Lavender Mint Tea Tree Shampoo. Doesn't fade my color, helps my scalp since I dyed it blonde from blackest black. Makes my hair soft, and it smells so freaking good.
I love baby shampoo by johnson and johnson, very gentle and really smell great and top it off it makes my hair shinny and new
I like Garnier Fructis Length and Strength and Aussie 3-minute miracle along with Hello Hydration because they keep my hair strong, shiny and soft.
Shampoo I don't care which one as long as it is gentle but conditioner for me is key and I love Paul mitchell instant daily moisture with shea butter it is the best!
Oddly enough, Suave Naturals Coconut is the best for my hair with olive oil or honey added as a humectant.
i use herbal essence hello hydration right now because its summer and the clorine drys out my hair.
Citre Shine, because it leaves my hair really shiny, soft, and weightless.
BED HEAD SUPERSTAR ITS 60 BUCKS BUT WORTH IT BECAUSE IT SMELLS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment