Monday, November 21, 2011

How many times should you wash your hair with shampoo & conditioner a week?

i dk i wash my hair every weekHow many times should you wash your hair with shampoo %26amp; conditioner a week?
no more than once daily, no less than once every three days, but you should shower/bathe once a day, imo.How many times should you wash your hair with shampoo %26amp; conditioner a week?
one day yes one day no ,if you could wait 2 days then every 2 days!
i have to wash mine everyday, it just depends on what type of hair you have
depends on the type of hair you have
I wash my hair everyday, because I live in a hot climate and I just can't stand my hair being sweaty, but you don't have to wash it everyday.
I wash my hair everytime I shower, so at least once a day.





I condition 2x a week.
i wash my hair everyday. but i dont condition. i hate conditioner. but surprisingly my hair isn't all messy and ugly with the conditioner.
About 2-3 times a week depending on how oily it is
I shampoo and condition my long hair once a week. Because it only gets blow dried/straightened once a week it is in the healthiest condition it has ever been.
i do every other day cus i luv the pretty smell of fresh hair
If you have really oily hair then it should be washed everyday.


People with dry hair may want to wash it every other day but condition it every day. Washing your hair strips it of essential oils that some people need.
i have really long straight hair. I wash it everyday becasue it gets oily on the roots..so i wash there specifically and just let the suds and of the top be worked in. I also bought this shampoo by Aussie it is for combination hair, oily on top dry on the bottom, gentle enough for everyday. Try it.
I wash my hair once a week, because if I wash it everyday, not only will I damage it, I would have to oil it everyday, and I don't have that much time....
On most day's i shampoo once and condition. when i sweat alot or know im dirty i shampoo twice though i shouldnt shampoo so much so to not dry out my scalp
every day i shower and wash my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment