Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner should I use to get strong and healthy hair?

My hair is a little bit weak. It seems to be thinning out. I need some type of hair care product that will bring my hair back to its normal strong healthy self. Any suggestions? Thanks!What shampoo and conditioner should I use to get strong and healthy hair?
you can try garnier fructese but its only good for a while if oyu take it for a long time your hair will get dry. the best for me is aussie and all there productsWhat shampoo and conditioner should I use to get strong and healthy hair?
The best way to get strong healthy hair is with regular aromatherapy scalp massage treatments. Anyone who wants gorgeous hair should focus on the scalp--as a healthy well nourished scalp is the key to beautiful healthy hair. Aromatherapy scalp massage treatments made with certain essential oils provide energy and nourishment to the follicles and roots. They regulate sebum and ph and they cleanse the scalp of any bacteria, fungus, product build up or pollutants that may inhibit health hair growth. My hair grows super fast and is much more shiny and healthy since I've been using these products. The link below explains how aromatherapy helps grow healthy hair.
I like garnier fructis color sheild. Even if you don't color your hair it helps repair it a lot and give it shine. I loveee the conditioner too! I use a huge glob every night and my hairs really soft and fluffy :D Hope it helps you! Plus if you have a costco nearby you can get the jumbo bottles for a pretty good price.
Honey, anything that you get in a salon will be a great improvement over store bought brands. I know that they are a little more expensive, but the results you see and feel will be worth the extra money. We use Biolage products in my salon, and everyone loves the way it makes their hair look and feel. Spend some extra money and your hair will thank you I promise
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm…
cut it short a couple times, then let it grow out again.


or


shave it off, once so it will grow better the next time (guaranteed), but i wouldn't think you'd want to.


besides that, just use organic hair products
Here are some of my faveorite shampoo's





-Thermasilk


-Garnier Fruitis


-Aussie


-Herbal Essences





My faveorite one is Aussie
i used fruintis and it helped so much u shuld try it too theres one call strong and healthy or something similar u shuld try it
Pantene Restoratives is great


BUT DON'T USE HERBAL ESSENCES IS DRIES OUT AND DAMAGES YOUR HAIR.
Pantene seems to work pretty well plus it's recommended by hair stylists.
USE DOVE DAMAGE THERAPY...IT WORKS WONDERS :0)
Aussie Protect + Soften!!
Aussie products.
L'Oreal and Kerastace products are pretty good
Try Ultra Swim. I know its for competitive swimming but give it a try. My hair is awsome from it.
purology
tresseme
I use Garnier Fructis
Pantene works really well!
panteian or how ever u spell it haha or herbeal essenses.:)
my hair is always healthiest when i use pantene
head and shoulders
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment