Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo/conditioner brand that moisturizers/strengthens/smoot鈥?and adds shine to your hair?

I have straight hair...gets dry/frizzy in the winter...it that helpsWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner brand that moisturizers/strengthens/smoot鈥?and adds shine to your hair?
My hair is very similar and the only shampoo and conditioner I can use (and still run a comb through my hair) is VIVE but Garnier Fructise works ok on my hair alsoWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner brand that moisturizers/strengthens/smoot鈥?and adds shine to your hair?
i get all that tooken care of with


tresemme moisture rich





%26lt;3
it all depends on your hair.......you really can't go wrong on silk drops, their so beneficial but you may need some professional smoothing shampoo...
I use pantene restoritives for frizzy hair, its the ONLY one that does me any good. and I used a mask (same brand) once a week. and I've tried soooooooo many different shampoos. i've got frizzy dry hair, its not straight but it's not extremely curly..
Well the best hair shampoo/conditioner that I use that moisturizes is Tresseme. They have everything for color treated hair, dry scalp,anti breakage to shine products! I'm mixed with Spanish and black and my hair is curly and it does wonders. Whether your hair is straight or curly or both.It may be a little pricier than most shampoos and conditioners but it's worth it. Try it you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment