Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo & conditioner is the best for making your hair silky and shiny?

I always see the models on the hair adverts and they always have gorgeous silky, shiny hair. Are there any shampoos and conditioners that will make my hair like this?





I don't want anything too expensive though xxxWhat shampoo %26amp; conditioner is the best for making your hair silky and shiny?
HEAD AND SHOULDERS ITS THE BEST SMELLS LOVLEYY AND MAKES YOUR HAIR REALLY SHINY AND SOFT. I HAVE A TIP WASH YOUR CONDITINONER OUT WITH COLD WATER. THATS WHAT I DO ITS MAKES IT REALLLLLY SHINYY ;)What shampoo %26amp; conditioner is the best for making your hair silky and shiny?
Pureology is the best. a celebrity to the stars invented it. it is for color treated hair but that doesnt matter. i have old course hair and it makes my hair like silk again. it doesnt have the alcohol and sulfates either. it is 26.00 a bottle but you dont use that much about a nickel and it is well worth the money. i use hydrating and i dont need conditioner. you can get it at beauty shops, some usa drugs and walgreens carry it. i read where jennie garth and alicia silverstone use it and other celebrities use it you can google it.
I have hair almost to my waist which is already hard to keep healthy, on top of straightening everyday and color .. I use Bed Head Self Absorbed, it's got a ton of vitamins and such.. I also like Bed Head Moisture Maniac.. Both do wonders on my hair and aren't too expensive.. A big ol' bottle is about 21 bucks at Target or any place like that.
Sebastian and Redken both make fantastic haircare products - Sebastian is my favourite, but at the moment I use Redken, and it works wonders as well. All Soft or Colour Extend (if you colour your hair) if you go for Redken; Penetraitt if you go for Sebastian.





If you buy them online they're not that expensive either:)
I have used brilliant brunette by John Freda for years now. He does ones especially for blondes and red heads too. My hair looks thick, healthy and shiney and I ALWAYS get comments on it. My hair is very long aswell, like nearly down to my bum long lol it even makes the ends of my hair look healthy.
Try Using Alberto VO 5 Hairdressing, Watch These Videos.





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>



Flex works well for me but not for my best mate. It's really difficult to reccommend a particular brand as everybody's hair is different. What works for one person, may not work for another. I'm afraid you will just have to experiment!!
Most of those models on those shampoo adverts have fake hair- they use hair extensions or computer trickery to make it look that shiney. However, L'Oreal Elvive Cashmere Touch is one of the best shampoos I've found, makes my hair smoother more than anything.
in real life i have never seen hair like that, not even mine straight out of the salon. i usually use head%26amp;shoulders or tresemme salon silk and my hair is pretty shiny, not like the adverts though admittedly.
Garinier fructis sleek and shine or





A litttle expensive - Paul mitchel








PLz answer minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I like Pantene for the shampoo, and I use Redken Anti-Snap Leave-in Conditioner most days. I can't get over how soft it makes my hair!
The Aussie range is very good. Most supermarkets sell it and it smells good.
I have found that Pantene is very good.





Make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse, as any shampoo left in your hair will make it dull and sticky!
i have dry curly hair and the pantene pro v range for curls works a treat for me, i always have smooth silky hair :)
Pantene Pro-V
Head %26amp; shoulders





Tresemme








X
I think those models have fake hair ..Beak an Egg on ur hair keep it for sometime.%26amp; then wash it...not joking egg is good for hair
Herbal Essences Range :)


smell really nice too, and cheap
creamsilk is by far the best and reasonable too
for me its herbal essence and sun silk! i makes it quite shiny and smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment