Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I fix my hair after shower. Please, what kind of shampoo, conditioner or gel. I have AA hair.?

I am going for interview.


can I use the hair dryer at the hotel.


Generally, do you guys wash your hair with shampoo everyday.


Head%26amp; shoulder has dried my hair up...


please, any alternative.How can I fix my hair after shower. Please, what kind of shampoo, conditioner or gel. I have AA hair.?
TreSemme or Kerastase. Of course the hair salon pros use Kerastase, VERY EXPENSIVE might I add, but very much worth it. This shampoo has minerals and vitamins for the hair, also it is an all into one, shampoo with conditioner. TreSemme is a great product also. The shampoo and conditioner when used together is a great way to soften damage hair and build balance in the scalp. I dont wash my hair everyday, but I know alot about hair products. Another product I recommend is Carol's Daughter Hair Products. The Hair Balm, Milk Conditioner, and Fui.





Wash you hair then condition it, then use a hair dryer, do you have a flat iron. You can simply flat iron it to straighten it and give it more relaxed look.


Good Luck.How can I fix my hair after shower. Please, what kind of shampoo, conditioner or gel. I have AA hair.?
if your hair is longer and coarse.. there is a great product by Biosilk.. its an oil that you put a TINY dab in your palms.. heat it up by rubbing your palms together and run it threw your hair!


If this is URGENT and needs to be fixed right now..


Using a hotel hairdryer will only make it look dryer and frizzy.. you need a cermaic dryer with Ions..


If you have already showered.. try putting a tiny dab of lotion in your palms, rub together, and run through your hair.. it will calm the frizz.. Then use a small amount of gel to style!


Hope this helps!
Depends on how long it is. If it's above the ears, you should be able to gel it. Use some hydrating shampoo(yes even if you think it's for girls) and conditioner. That should do it some good.
the pantene pro-v products for women of color work really well..also, nexus exxtra styling gel works really well on natural hair if you want to slick it back after you wash/wet it or something..you should definitely try those! good luck!
I use Tresemme. I love it and I hate dirty hair so I wash my'n with shampoo twice and condition once. They do say it is not good to shampoo it twice for it does strip away natural oils.


I would use the dryer in the hotel on high heat. I would think such high heat might sterilize it... but dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment