Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a dry scalp apparently, does any commercial shampoo/conditioner actually work?

whenever i get my hair cut, the stylist always compliments me on how healthy my hair looks. which is weird bc i have a really dry scalp! i've been using herbal essences ';hello hydration'; for a while but nothing has changed. i'm thinking about switching to their ';no flakin' way'; which is for dandruff--but i've just got a dry scalp...not dandruff. does this all mean i need an intense moisturizer or an anti-dandruff...or is there really no difference between the two?I have a dry scalp apparently, does any commercial shampoo/conditioner actually work?
danruff shampoos will dry ur scalp even more. They have a gel by Neurogena (I don't remember the name sorry). But my doctor recommended it. You can find it any local department store...I have a dry scalp apparently, does any commercial shampoo/conditioner actually work?
greese your scalp
Dandruff is just an excess of flaking skin, not a disease. Try something like Head and Shoulders.
selsun blue or head n shoulders
Use Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp formula. I had the same problem, I started using it and voila it was all better =)





xoxo
Head and sholder or aussie works

No comments:

Post a Comment