Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo/conditioner would you NOT recommend?

What shampoo/conditioner do you think sucks and why?What shampoo/conditioner would you NOT recommend?
In my opinion I would NOT recomend Aussie, The whole Nair Brand and i Recomend Hairpy Sunsilk (my favorite) also suave, and Pantene





Hope I helped ;DWhat shampoo/conditioner would you NOT recommend?
Anything you can buy at a grocery store I like real natural (ORGANIC) hair products and you have to be careful because some say natural and are not ex:Natures gate.


Be wary of things with silicone or just cones in general, parabens, mineral oil,and petralateum- I hope I spelled that right.
shampoos that test on animals.


Like herbal essences.


Pantene


Aussie


Suave


Johnson %26amp; Johnson


etc.


i KNOW people are going to say, '; OH BUT IT SMELLS SO GOOD';


Well you know what, what if i put superglue in your hair and you tell me if you like it or not!


Thats the same exact thing they're doing to your pets.
Panteen Pro V I heard it makes your hair fall out after a while. Also what type of hair do you have? That makes a big difference.














Please check my question on height rods thanks.
i dont think head and shoulders work..so i wouldnt recommend using that...and that one silk shampoo...and jup dats about it..;
well the only ones i use is sun silk head and soulders and erbalessences i think all the rest suck

No comments:

Post a Comment