Monday, November 21, 2011

Is dove shampoo/conditioner good if you swim lots?

It's summer and I'm going to be doing lots of swimming the pool, and there's chlorene obviously.





Will dove shampoo/conditioner help prevent my hair from drying out lots from swimming?Is dove shampoo/conditioner good if you swim lots?
find something called a clarifying shampoo


it gets all the chlorine out of your hair and keeps it really cleaIs dove shampoo/conditioner good if you swim lots?
Dove products caused my periods to stop and my hair to fall out (Ammonium Xylene-Sulfonate) and caused blisters on my spouse's hands and scalp (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate). It took us a years to figure out what was causing it, but it's better now that we stopped using it. Xenoestrogens are bad. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment