Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?

I have very long, thick hair- and the texture is fine. I'm looking for a shampoo that won't strip my hair of moisture and won't weigh it down. What do you like to use in your hair? I'm currently using biolage normalizing shampoo and conditioning balm. However, I find the shampoo to be a bit drying.What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?
Biologue shampoo and conditioner is what I use. You can get it at Walmart and most beauty stores and hair salons. It works AMAZING. It makes it look so clean and you feel like you've just gotten back from the hairdresser when you use it, seriously. =)





I love it.What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?
my hair is the same way





shampoo:


vo5





conditioner:


vo5


suave
I love Herbal Essences. It's great! It makes me feel great and look great!
probably herbal escessences the one in the blue bottle I forgot what it's called :)

No comments:

Post a Comment