Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite shampoo, conditioner, and styler?

the title speaks for itself :) just wondering!What is your favorite shampoo, conditioner, and styler?
Bed Head Tigi is a very good brand for hair products which I use.What is your favorite shampoo, conditioner, and styler?
DOO GRO BECAUSE IT MAKE'S YOUR HAIR SUPER THICK,STRONG,AND LONGER.....++++IT GOT A GREAT SMELL TO IT=)....AND I LIKE GOLD N HOT PRODUCTS IT REALLY MAKES YOUR HAIR STARIGHT....N I LOVE THE HAND BLOW DRYER AND REGUALAR DRYER......
I use BWC (beauty without cruelty) shampoo and conditioner.


It really works and it is good for your hair...you can get it at whole foods. (That's where I get it!)





I actually use daily benefits for the shampoo and the benefits dry/treated hair!


Hope this helped! :]
I 鈾uv鈾?AUSSIE!!!


I also 鈾uv鈾?Bumble %26amp; Bumble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment