Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner will make my hair grow longer and tame my curls down to waves?

I just started using Mane N' Tail shampoo and garnier fructis sleek and shine for the conditioner,instead of that shampoo and conditioner what others can i use?What shampoo and conditioner will make my hair grow longer and tame my curls down to waves?
http://petads.bappy.com/beauty/hair.html


Try taking a multivitamin


Use mane %26amp; tail shampoo and conditioner


Use hot oil treatments


Eat A balanced diet


Drink Lots Of Water


http://petads.bappy.com/beauty/hair.htmlWhat shampoo and conditioner will make my hair grow longer and tame my curls down to waves?
I use conditioner instead of shampoo most of the time and i now apply the conditioner or shampoo on top of my head and work it down without messing up the hair and then rinse it.. use paper towel to absorb the moisture and then put gel on the paper towel spread it around and place it on top of my hair for a while then comb it out.. No more crazy curls or frizz...
If you have black girl hair like me the you really cant tame you hair down, trust me I'd tried, the only thing you can do is get a relaxer in you hair.It makes it wavy and soft. You have to do it every 6 months because your hair will grow and you roots will be curly.
to boost hair growth take Prenatal vitamins and they will help! a vitamin is not anything special it is simply extracted and concentrated ';food'; so it is safe!


take Biotin as well and do the following to boost hair growth


if you take external and internal steps as I have outlined


There are several ways to promote hair growth


take vitamin C and B


take some amino acid pills-hair needs protein to grow


Take selium to boost immune system


You should increase protein intake


Vitamin E And D are great for hair health


You need lots of vegetables and fruits


Externally get good hair oil like Mira hair oil


It will promote faster hair growth-this one is crucial but it is an external application


this is the site


http://www.grow-long-hair-fast.com/produ鈥?/a>
No, Love.





What You Need To Do Is,





Clap 3 Times And Say Walalashalong !

No comments:

Post a Comment