Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for my hair type? (easy 10 points)?

ok so this is my hair type:


1. naturally straight


2. thick


3. gets greasy pretty quickly but i dont actually have greasy hair


4. it breaks easily


5. gets really frizzy


6. its really slippery if that makes sense to you


thanks so much :) also how can i get my hair to look good when i let it air dry it always look really flat frizzy and dark.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for my hair type? (easy 10 points)?
i like doves shampoo frizz control and nexxus detangler %26amp; conditionerWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for my hair type? (easy 10 points)?
i use tresemme soothing. it's really great because it's cheap, uses natural ingredients to help soothe your hair and scalp and lightly moisturizes. also, tresemme heat recovery is really great!!


Tresemme is a really great brand because it's pretty cheap for a big bottle and is used in salons so you know it's great quality! you can also get it anywhere--even the grocery store!
I like to use Aussie products. A way that you can eliminate frizz is to use a really good conditioner. I like to use Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. (Aussie is in a purple bottle) Also, remember to comb your hair after you shower. If it is still frizzy when it is dry, then use a frizz-ease serum that you can find at a salon, or at your local Wal-mart. Wash your hair every other day. Washing it too often just causes MORE oil.





Good Luck! Hope I helped! :D
HERBAL ESSANCE DANGEROUSLY STRAIGHT. omg my hair is exactly like yours. My hair has been 10 times less frizzy than it was before and it is stronger. My hair actually poofed out a little and wasn't greesy, but ya it helped dramaticly. I can feel it in my hair. my hair is so thick too. try it. the shampoo and the conditoner
if your hair is greasy you want to use a conditioner for normal hair.. no deep conditioning because thats just going to ad to your problem. Also do not apply conditioner your roots--your scalp releases natural oils--ends tend to need that extra moisture.





as far as shampoo--I use dove but that is very moisturizing...I like RUSK CALM...it cleans really well and doesnt leave my hair greasy... or Garnier Fructis...





when you let it air dry you can apply a little mousse and use a diffuser for some body...
I would suggest Bed Head products for your hair. Control Freak Shampoo/Conditioner is really good for reducing frizz and keeping your scalp from over producing sebum/oil. Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff for putting in your hair after you get out the shower. This will keep the frizz at bay without weighing it down and Spoil Me which is a finishing spray that will make sure your hair doesn't frizz and hold your style, plus it works great for retouching your style in between washes. Hope this helps good luck!
As far as shampoo and conditioner...i think pantene would be best go to a drug store and all of the pantene shampoo and condioner say different thing on the get the one that for dry frizzy hair..And for air drying ypu can use pantene oil its really good and works....
if you go to the tresseme website, you can take a quiz to find the right shampoo for your specific hair type.


i did this, and i'm now using vitamin c and e shampoo by tresemme, and i always get compliments on my hair :) good luckk
Herbal Essence, Long Term Relationship (:

No comments:

Post a Comment