Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner would be good for me?

I have thick/wavy hair,


I would like to have the shampoo and conditioner work on damage control, as well as non- frizz and leaves the hair still sleek and shiny.








What would you recommend?What shampoo and conditioner would be good for me?
Pantene Pro-V


It smells amazing and works amazing too plus its inexpensive.





But you should change up your shampoo and cond everytime.What shampoo and conditioner would be good for me?
i would recommend you use either Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis, Dove....products like this. These shampoos work great with my thick hair and smell great! I would also like to recommend that you get a leave-in conditioner to use once a week on your hair; it works wonders on thick hair. Its like eight glasses of water a day for your hair. lol. Also, if you use a lot of heat on your hair, such as blow drying, straightening, curling, etc, I'd recommend you take care of it by rinsing with cool water and using a heat spray for your hair when using heat. Don't put too much product in it when wet, though. It makes thick hair feel really gross. and leads to product overload.
Well I am kind of spoiled, i have long hair medium, not really thick but thicker. Anyway, I haven't bought cheap department store shampoo and conditioner in years, I used to always buy it from the salon or someplace like trade secrets at the mall. Now I only buy it from bathlab, it makes my hair really soft and it is so healthy now. Plus you get to pick the scent and color of the shampoo and conditioner so it is custom! There site is http://www.bathlab.com, I should check and see if they have a referal program because i keep recommending them.





Before Bathlab products I used to use Tigi Bed Head Self Absorbed Shampoo and it was pretty good too.





Good luck, it's a tough decision!!! :-)
I have the exact same type of hair as you,


thick, wavy, and damaged.





So in my opinion you should most definately use Aussie's new shampoo ';Protect + Soften';.


Its calms down thick/frizzy hair and helps to leave hair looking and feeling soft and healthy.





http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/opposites_attract/shampoo.jsp





Helpful hints:


-make sure to leave always get leave-in conditioner which Aussie also provides. It does wonders to damaged hair.


-always rinse with cold water, it gives hair a healthy shine.





hope this helps (:
Same exact thing here!


Thick, wavy, occasionally frizzy, yep!


I love Pantene. The shampoo and conditioner work really well.


Also, it works to buy some hair oil and put it on, but don't put too much! I made that mistake once, it makes your hair look really oily (i wonder why) and flat and greasy. So yeah. I hope I helped!
pantene pro-v, i have really thick curly hair and my favorite it aussie. its really good. and if your willing to spend a little more then ojon is good they have it at sephoras. always look for things that say for dry or damaged hair. and condition more than you do shampoo!! try to not shampoo very often!
i have the same kind of hair, and i use garnier fructis and there are lots of different types of it, and i'm sure they have some 4 non-frizz, and they DEFININTLY have the sleek and shiny kind(i have used it and it works) hope i helped
I have thick/wavy hair and I always had a problem with frizz control.





I've been using Aussie for about a year now, and absolutely love it! My hair is very shiny and smooth.
Aussie is really good. My hair is pretty thick and when it dries out ohh my goodness it is sooo poofy and i just got the frizz control shampoo and conditioner.
Herbal escence. It volumizes and damage control and keeps from frizzing and leaves it shiny. I love it I use it every morning and I have thick wavy hair
Go to bumbleandbumble.com





They have everything for every type of hair. Best thing you can do for you hair is to put their product in it.
i have the same condition with my hair, i use Loreal Paris New Vive Pro. conditioner and shampo that treats medium to long hair that's damaged. it workes for me
Try herbal essence or sunsilk they have different shampoos for different kinds of hair and different ';issues'; you would want to deal with
Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence





My hairs the same way and the shampoo and conditioner work pretty good for me!
Sleek. It's in an orange bottle. You can buy it at like a wal mart or target
I would recommened John Freida, anti-friz shampoo and conditioner! works great. Good luck!
Protene
Pantene Pro.


Great for thick hair!





Makes it super soft and shiny. A little expensive, though. :p
tresemme is good and so is mane n tale shampoo/conditioner
Treseme?
Pantene, Dove, or what works the best, TRESemme.
I would say Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine system.


Either that or Head %26amp; Shoulders.
i have the same hair.


i use garnier or herbal essence.
herbal essenses.
loreal
Dove have used it for about 8 years
ooh use panteen herbal essences or tressme


i personally like tressme the best
get the pantene Expressions line or Dove they are both very good
i like aussie :]

No comments:

Post a Comment