Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner is safe for hair extensions?

I just got individual strand keratin bonded hair extensions a few days ago. I'm about to wash my hair for the first time, and I need to know a few specific brands of shampoo and conditioners that are safe. I've heard that a de-tangling shampoo is best and not to use anything with alcohol or oil, but I'm having trouble finding anything that meets those standards. Help!What shampoo and conditioner is safe for hair extensions?
It's ok to use any shampoo + conditioner, and remember not to do the roots because it will make your extensions fall out! I would use one not too cheap but not too expensive :)What shampoo and conditioner is safe for hair extensions?
shampoos like nexxus, herbal Essence, pantene, head and sholders.
suave is safe. i used it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment