Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for my type of hair?

I have wavy-curly normal/oily hair.





What would be the best shampoo/ conditioner for my hair?Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for my type of hair?
use dove therapy shampoo it makes hair very soft hydrated smell very good also the conditioner is great for dry frizzy hair specially if you have thick hair.Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for my type of hair?
I have curly/wavy hair too and it gets oily fairly quickly. I alternate between Curl Life and Nature's Gate All Nature shampoo for volume and conditioner for shine.





Curl Life is a bit pricey but you can get both shampoo and conditioner at salons for a deal around holidays. Nature's Gate shampoos are $5 bucks a bottle at whole food store or at the whole food section at Kroger. Smells really nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment