Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you recommend a good colour-protecting shampoo/conditioner?

I have been dying my hair on and off for 5 years now. Recently I've been using Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair, but I don't think it's very good. I used to use Dove colour-protecting shampoo and conditioner and am thinking about going back to that, but I wonder if any of you can recommend another one that works for you? I love my dyed hair (plummy purple) but it fades quite fast so I really want to find a shampoo to look after it!


Thank you!Can you recommend a good colour-protecting shampoo/conditioner?
lol well i can tell u one thing that'll put u off herbal essences - its animal tested, but also its sh*t lol





thing is with red/plumb colours they fade quickly...





if you can afford it - Paul Mitchell Colour Protect shampoo/conditioner are both good and anything by TIGI is colour safe and worka treat.





if not.... toni%26amp;guy do a range in boots





http://www.boots.com/en/Toni-Guy-Red-Bru鈥?/a>Can you recommend a good colour-protecting shampoo/conditioner?
toni and guy colour reviver is the best i've ever used and i've been dying my hair for 6 years, its a little more expensive but it lasts a lot longer than others and comes in a range of different colurs
PANTENE!

No comments:

Post a Comment