Monday, November 21, 2011

What is/are your favorite shampoo/conditioner(s)?

I like Herbal Essences because of their scents.





I like Tresemm茅 and Garnier Fructis because of the treatment, and Garnier for the natural extracts.





I like VO5 for the price, and scents.





I also like Pantene's treatments.





What's your favorite brand of shampoo?





Any recommendations?





Thanks.What is/are your favorite shampoo/conditioner(s)?
Herbal Essences is just wonderful. They are fragrant and having colour treated hair, they do not dry out the hair. The accompanying conditioner is also superb as I have no tangles after washing which I have found with other products.





Tresemme is also good. I found Garnier Fructis to leave a film on the hair which makes it limpy.





Great choices.What is/are your favorite shampoo/conditioner(s)?
i like pantene pro v =]
I like Tresemm茅 too
I buy what ever is on sale.


It all seems to work the same..
pantene prov for the special hair color. it smells great and makes your hair nice and soft. DON'T use thermasilk, it makes your hair really sticky and dry and super poofy
i like head %26amp; soulders. i dont have dandruff (its dandruff shampoo)but it makes my hair soft and gets rid of split ends.
I use tresemme
therasilk is great
The best is a new brand just coming out called Organix. Its got organic active ingredients, is sulfate free so it won't dry out your hair..and the fragrances are absolutely amazing!! Organix should be in stores over the next few weeks. You'll be able to get it at Kroger, Target, Albertsons, Safeway, etc. Its awesome!!!
Dove
i really like suave and pantene. i also like herbal essences.
Just so you know, Pantene has silicones in it that build up in your hair overtime... you can literally scrape the buildup off with your fingernail. Herbal Essence and Garnier are the most drying shampoos i've ever seen. Tresseme is okay if your in a pinch but I love and favor Redken. Believe it or not salon products are not that much more than store brands and much better quality. I always tell my clients, it's like having a priceless painting (your face) and putting it in a dollar store frame. It doesn't make sense. You should invest more care in your hair. It is one of the first things people see when they look at you and personally, I would never want to be remembered as the girl with yucky hair.
My mom says always buy the expensive stuff because it works
tresemme is totally my favoriate. although a little on the pricy side it repairs your hair nicely and keeps it shiny all day. but the fact that it smells nice is an awesome plus!
I use Nioxin most of the time because it keeps my hair healthy, but I love Thermasilk and the way my hair feels after I use it. With Thermasilk my hair gets split ends way faster.
Avalon





lavender
Cream of Nature Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner


Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo %26amp; Deep Moisturizing Conditioner.
PANTENE
I always buy pantene or Garnier Fructis.
I love the Thermasilk line of products, especially if you blow dry your hair. It really makes your hair feel silky, smell good, and does not leave a lot of build-up which is very important if you have thin hair like me!!
I like the Alba products, especially the Hawaiin ones, which have great scents, most especially, the ones that smell like honey due, plumeria and gardenia. They smell sooo good.





I also like, ergh, love the sexy hair products, which you can only really buy in salons. One of their most convenient, effective, time saving products is the 'Sexy Straight Hair' shampoo, which, once you have blow dried your hair, it is straight.
Head %26amp; Shoulders
I love Frederic Fekkai's shampoos %26amp; conditioners, information and review are at: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
I like Thermasilk.
Fructis
dove and brilliant brunette by john freida are awesome
Pantene is by far the best. It keeps your hair healthy and shiny. Dove works well too though.
I like anything that smells like the ocean. I also like the Aveeno products, especially their shaving cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment