Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can I physically Purchase Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner?

I live in the Los Angeles county area and I can't find this product anywhere.





I can't order it online, and even if I could I wouldn't want to constantly pay 5 dollar shipping on a 5 dollar product.





Can somebody please help me? I'd GREATLY appreciate it!Where can I physically Purchase Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner?
It sounds like a product that Whole Foods might carry, because I've seen Avalon Organics products in their stores.





If your nearest WF doesn't have it on the shelf, then you can ask them to stock this item. I've seen this done with many products (they have a public bulletin board where people request they stock specific items, and they post their responses as well).Where can I physically Purchase Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner?
If you live inside of LA County, I can't imagine what city you live in that is 45 minutes from any Whole Foods. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment