Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have extremly oily hair, what shampoo & conditioner should I use?

I have to use conditioner in my hair because it is so thick but i have tried many conditioners and shampoos and none of them seem to do the job. Please help!I have extremly oily hair, what shampoo %26amp; conditioner should I use?
Well, I used to have oily hair, but that was because I was using too much hairspray and gel. That may be your problem also. But if it isn't the case than I recommend using Suave Daily Drying Shampoo. I am unaware if Suave has a conditioner for it. But you could ask.I have extremly oily hair, what shampoo %26amp; conditioner should I use?
You need to use conditioner to keep your hair healthy with the minerals it needs, otherwise youre going to be more prone to getting split ends and hair that wont style correctly. When conditioning, just apply conditioner to the ends of your hair and about 2 inches up.





I recommend





Garnier Fructis for oily hair.


http://nutrissecream.garnier.ca/en/soins鈥?/a>





Panteen Pro V


http://www.uk.pg.com/images/pantenePro-V鈥?/a>





and


Dove


http://www.transkingdom.com/images/DOVES鈥?/a>





You can find all of these at your local grocery store such as walmart, target, etc. and theyre affordable. :)


Good luck!
Try neutrogena shampoo. There's also a tea tree oil shampoo that can be good for oily hair. Then you might want to use a spray-on conditioner since they're much lighter. You might want to wash every day if you have very oily hair. Good luck!
Try a clarifying shampoo and don't' condition the top of your head. If you can, go to the salon and have them thin your hair, where they cut from the inside and take out some of the thick layers but it still looks the same on the outside.
you can do this (if you dont already) shampoo and then let it air dry and go to bed and the natural oil overnight will make it not poofy or anything but not oily.
CHI is really helpful in my opinion
Try not to use the conditioner on your scalp area.
It may seem strange, but the best thing to use on your hair if it is naturally very oily is Dawn or Palmolive dish soap. It is very sudsy -- use very little, or you will be rinsing it out for a long time. I have two friends with extremely oily hair who swear by it, and according to the link below, it is very common for restaurant chefs whose hair gets very oily on the job to do this.
I'm not sure how damaging either one of these is to your hair, but I used to have really oily hair and used dish soap on it. Also, I have heard that you can pour beer on it (no joke!)
I have oily hair too... try Aussie... my hairdresser recommended that to me ;) good luck
I have oily hair also.. Try Herbal Essence for Oily hair. It works good for me. Don't put the conditoner on top of your head just the back. Good Luck...
my favorite is Clean Shampoo and conditioners by Neutrogena.


They are really really great. It leaves little residue and has a pretty mild but very pleasant scent.


They aren't to expensive either but i think they work perfectly.





also a tip:


only use conditioner on the ends of your hair, not on your scalp. It will make your hair oily. If you try this, it will really make a difference.
head+shoulders
well there is many different types and it depends on how much u want to spend. Try the website below.
It depends on how often you shampoo and condition your hair. try to do this every other day or every few days for best results.





use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of oil and residue a few times a week. try neutrogena or herbal essences.


then use a volumizing or shine enhancing conditioner. it can be of the same brand or I prefer to use Garnier or sunsilk.





be careful not to ';overwash'; your hair too often, it can strip your precious locks of essential natural oils and it can end up doing more damage than help.
Dove or Herbal Essences
use a lot of shampoo and condition every couple days
Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell...it really works!!!
I also have very oily hair


and i use head and shoulders citrus breeze


according to the bottle


it is for fine/oily hair


and it smells great =]





Hope it works xox
the best i like is bath and body works shampoo and conditioner. its the one with spirment and ukaliptus and its great what you do is buy a cheap shampoo to wash the hair and then when its gotten partly clean use a bit of this and use it sparing ly and its great i love it .
i love garnier fructis.


it comes in a green bottle and it always works for me :D
Don't use conditioner on the top of you head, only condition from your ears down.. that should help a bit.
i dont think one shampoo or conditioner is the ';right'; one wash your hair once a day =]]
I have thick hair too. i use Garnier Fructis shine (the green bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment