Monday, August 23, 2010

Which drug store shampoo/conditioner really makes your hair shiny?

My hair is kinda dry and pretty damaged and I'm trying to find a shampoo like pantene pro-v or something that actually works to make my hair healthier and shinier. Help?Which drug store shampoo/conditioner really makes your hair shiny?
Fructis--Sleek and Shine





They also have a shine spray as well--works great on my kids.Which drug store shampoo/conditioner really makes your hair shiny?
I really like Tresemme haircare, I use the kind for colored hair and it works well. If you use styling tools try the line that works with heat (it is ion black and red packaging AI believe.)
use garnier fructis. There are a ton of them and they are all for different hair types. they make hair super shiny and healthy and stong
try Aussie. Pantene's actually pretty bad, it's no good. (pretty much heard that about Pantene from EVERY hairtsylist I've ever been too, and I've lived in/been to a lot of places).
You hit the nail right on the head. Use Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine. It made my hair REALLY shiny...to the point where I was getting compliments every day. Good Luck :]
herbal essences long term relationship. its dirt cheap and it works surprisingly well.
Pantene is about the best non-salon brand.
OMG! Aussie all the way...get sun kissed con. it works great :) hope i could help.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment